CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Thank God for Air Conditioning!

For the person(s) who invented the air conditioner....I have to say it is a God Send! Humidity is upon us folks in the Northeast. And this is the reason why I really loathe summer. I am ok with the heat, just so long as there is no humidity. And with the rain clouds hovering around for the past 5 days, Lord knows we have ton of it!

This morning I woke up had some breakfast, checked some email, then called Mom to make sure that she and grandma arrived home safely. After a 2 hour delay at the airport they boarded at 7:40pm and arrived in Miami by 11pm. Due to some back up of luggage at the airport, she didnt get to leave the airport for like 30 minutes, waiting for her luggage. She finally managed to get home by midnight and didn't get to bed till 2am. Thankfully once on the airplane, the flight to FL went on without a hitch. The kids and I miss her already!

Leilani lost another tooth last night! So of course she woke up this morning beaming with excitement for her $3 she recieved from the tooth fairy. She wanted to go to Target to get another Bratz doll but I told her she would have to save up for one since $3 wasn't going to be enough to get one. She was fine with that. She has another tooth that is very loose already so she will have it in no time!

Today was a very quiet day...we went to Costco to pick up muffins and more of the Chocolate Chex Mix (YUMMY) and then we spend a couple of hours at Barnes & Nobles. Of course I got my Caramel Macchiato fix from Starbucks while I was there (Double Yum!) and now I am relaxing while I wait for Mike to come home so that I can go to Chevy's for Moms Club Moms Night Out! Fun!

0 comments: