
I am so incredibly happy that Mother Nature blessed us with such a beautiful weekend. The weather was picture perfect! Temps were in the high 70's, with the sky filled with white puffy cotton candy clouds (as Leilani and I affectionately call it) and the sun was shining.
Saturday we did our usual dance classes in the morning...then we came back home to relax a bit before Pam, my coleader came to pick Leilani and I up to head out to the mall. We met the rest of the troop there. The girls were super excited to get to the Build a Bear workshop to make thier new best friends. The hostess, Shelby, did a wonderful job with them. Since Leilani was one of the top 3 sellers she got a bonus, a $10 gift certificate. That didnt even last a whole 5 minutes! Leilani ran around and picked out a pj set and since I had a $10 off coupon, she ended up getting an outfit for "Crystal" too (that is what she named her soft fluffy rabbit).
Afterwards we met up with Mike and Christopher and we went to Applebee's. YUM!!! Chris was a little uncooperative till we got the food, but otherwise we had a great dinner. Pam and her girls and one of the moms and her daughter joined us and we had a great time sharing stories of the girls. I am sure when they get older they will want to hide under the table than have dinner with thier moms! LOL
Rev Up Your Engines...
This morning we woke up nice and early in order to catch the first showing of "Cars". Lucky thing we did! The movie was showing to a sold out audience! We arrived 15 minutes prior to show time and we were able to snag great seats. The movie was worth waiting for. The moral of the story was great. And now we can't wait till it comes out on DVD! Afterwards the kids wanted lunch at McD's of course so they can get a new Car for thier collection. MdD's is going to be the kids cuisine of choice for the next couple of weeks, I can see it! LOL
So now I am home, websurfing while Christopher naps and Leilani plays her Dora game on the Gamecube. Mike is marinading some chicken cutlets to throw on the grill. Maybe we can enjoy dinner on the deck tonight.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment