Well I guess I will have to satisfy my scrapbook addiction by shopping online from now on. My Local Scrapbook Store has issued an email stating that they will be closing by the end of next week. This came as a huge shock since it was our belief that the store was doing very well. She always had a steady flow of customers. The store was always jumping on the weekends.
I had to go there this morning because I had a $35 Gift Certificate that some of my girl scouts gave me last week. Of course I had to use it. When I arrived I was so sad. Gone was the cheery atmosphere of the store...replaced was a very somber ambiance. She didn't have much either. Not sure if she sold most of the inventory to other stores she is in contact with or what. So I ended up getting tons of Bazzill cardstock at 30 cents each.
I was hoping to see Diana, the store owner, but maybe it is too much for her to come in the store. She sent her hubby in to man the store. It is a shame that LSS can't hang on for long. It was a great couple of years though!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment