CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 12, 2006

Calgon...Take Me Away!!!!

Wow, do you remember those commercials?? Boy, do I need that today! I was fine up until 4:30pm.....

Put On Your Dancing Shoes....
Today was Leilani's dress rehearsal for the recital. So when she got home from school she was able to have a little snack and then it was off to get dressed, hair dolled up, and makeup ready for rehearsal. Lucky thing my friend Kati was generous enough to offer to babysit Christopher while I took Leilani there. I don't know how I would have done it with him. Not to mention I was taking Emily, Leilani's friend, to rehearsal too.

The timing went smoothly. At 5:25 they took the stage for thier first number. Thankfully they had the ballet one first since that one was the one that required the most attention to detail when dressing and styling their hair. Once they were done I whisked the girls off to the bathroom to get them changed into thier jazz costume. Since we had a little over an hour to kill, I brought huge tshirts and had them put them on over them so we can go have pizza for dinner next door. Lucky thing I did that! For the girls wanted potato chips and they had made a MESS on themselves! LOL 3 points for mom! We took our time there then made our way back to the theater. It seems that they hit a snag in the timing because now we were running 20 minutes behind schedule. It was so difficult to keep the girls away from the door since they wanted to see what was going on on stage. Finally they were called to the stage and they did an Awesome job with thier number! I loved it!

I was so glad when it was all over! We dropped Emily off at home and then we came home. Mike was finishing up giving Christopher his pizza dinner, and I got Leilani changed into her pj's. I think I am going to turn in early myself. It was quite a busy afternoon!

0 comments: