CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Last Day of Girl Scouts......

It's hard to believe that a whole year of school has gone by! With that, a whole year of Girl Scouts is complete. Leilani finished her second year of Girl Scouts (1st year of Brownies). It was a great year. I love the fact that for the most part my dozen get along very well. Of course you get the little spats from time to time, hey they are female, they are entitled! LOL But aside from that they work extremely well together. Eleven of the 12 will be returning to our troop next year. So it was sad to say goodbye to Sydney. We had our last day of Girl Scouts party. Pam and I bought pizza, and the other parents brought cupcakes, brownies, cookies....all the nice sugary stuff to get them hyper! LOL One of the girls gave me a gift certificate to Bath and Body Works! I LOVE that store! And 3 of my girls got me a Gift Certificate to Firefly Scrapbooks! I am totally psyched! I LOVE that store! New scrapping goodies! WOOHOO!!!

Well, I was sick and tired of seeing the resemblance to a bomb going off in my garage, that I decided I would dedicate today to organizing it. I made a trip to Walmart and picked up a whole batch of storage containers and got to work. I eneded up with 6 garbage bags full of junk....2 bags of things to donate....3 boxes of items to put in the garage sale. Can I say WOW!! There is soooo much room!!! And I can kick myself for not taking before pics of it. I meant to do it yesterday but I was so tired from Girl Scouts I didnt want to go look for the camera. Oh well!

Two more days till Summer Vacation.....

0 comments: