I so didn't want to wake up this morning! After going with a total of 12 hours of sleep combined over the weekend, and all the excitement of fun of the convention, I am utterly exhausted. Lucky thing my internal clock woke me at 7:20am because Mike forgot to put the alarm on to wake me. It's 5 minutes later than usual, but Leilani was able to be ready in time for her school bus. I will be so excited come 2 weeks from now when we don't have to wake up so early. AHHHH, the lazy days of summer!

After getting Leilani off to school, I got Christopher dressed and ready for the day. I chatted with my friend Laura about how she liked expo, and then went off to AC MOORE. Since I didn't shop that much at expo, I decided that I would treat myself with my left over cash to the All My Memories Urban Chic Organizer bag. I LOVE it! When I got back home I organized all scrapping tools in it just so. Now I have all my tools readyly available and I dont have to dig into my drawers or bag when I go to a crop.
Since I am so exhausted I thought that once I returned home from AC MOORE I would be in for the rest of the day/evening. I was so WRONG! When Leilani arrived home from school, I looked through her notes folder and in there was a note pertaining to field day. Field day is Tomorrow, and the children are encouraged to wear blue shirts to represent thier class blue bear. Ugh Oh! Leilani, my princessy girlie Girl owns every shade of pink and purple shades imaginable. She even has a smidgen of other colors, like orange, beige, white, yellow....but the girl does not own "1" blue short sleeve shirt! So I reluctantly packed Leilani and Christopher in the car and we rode off to the nearest store...Walmart. I would have loved to have gone to Target but I was just too tired. And since Walmart is a mere 5 minute drive from the house that just had to do. I found the blue shirt and raced home. Now she is ready for Field Day!
The dinner dishes are all cleaned up...now I am off to watch the Princess Diaries Royal Engagement with Leilani. Hopefully I won't fall asleep during the movie!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment