CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

- Had the pleasure of sleeping in, even if it was just till 8am, thanks to the kiddies having no school this morning.

- Ate an egg roll (purchased a freshly baked package at the orchard market Sunday) with light butter and a cold glass of orange juice for breakfast. YUM!

- Finished the 5 laundry that was started yesterday.

- Changed all the quilts to thier warmer cousins, the comforters.

- Took Lei and Chris to Chuck E Cheese's....'nough said.

- Spent an hour at Barnes & Nobles perusing the latest gossip magazines.

- Purchased "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer and was convinced by a cute 9 year old to purchase a pumpkin spice bundt cake to share when we got home. And it was delicious!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday!

2 comments:

Diva's Thoughts said...

It sounds like a really great day you had here.

I remember taking my neices to Chucky Cheeses when they were younger.

Melissa S said...

Pumpkin spice bundt cake??? Oh yeah! That sounds great..and yummy! I have the Twilight series on my nightstand...haven't started it yet...everytime I go to read it I fall asleep cause I am sooo tired.