The end of the first full week of school! Boy, was it busy!
Both, Leilani and Christopher, love their new teachers. Back to school night went wonderfully and we are all excited the new school year is back in full swing.
Leilani also started dance this week and when I tell you, she came out with her cheeks flushed and sweating. They are really working them this year. But the best thing was seeing that big smile on her face. This was the first summer she didn't dance (she took up swimming classes instead), so to her, this was a long 2 months awaiting the commencement of the new dance year. The theme is movies, and she already started working on two of her four recital routines.
Christopher unfortunately was only able to attend one T-ball practice. Saturdays game was rained out, as was today's. And it looks like tomorrow will be another washout. Poor thing! He can't wait to have some time on the field.
I actually had to miss my second day of class. Mike was supposed to attend Leilani's back to school night while Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids and I went to school. As I was about to enter the classroom, he calls me on my cell phone. He got so tied up at work he forgot to take the early bus! Luckily for me, the professor was extremely understanding and gave me the handouts for that class. She is going to allow me to take the quiz next week before class. Thank goodness!
I am so glad today is Friday. I felt like I was running all week. Now I am looking forward to spending some down time with Mike and the kiddies before starting the whole busy week all over again. We have plans to visit with Raul and Christine this weekend which should be tons of fun! I will be helping Christine with her baby registry while Mike, Raul, and the kids go to Chuck E Cheese for some good ole fashion video gaming fun! Then we will all converge back at his house to Rock Out to Rock Band! Nothing like spending time with family!!!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





2 comments:
I hope you had a great weekend.
I hope you had a fun, family-filled weekend! That sounded like fun! I'm glad you have understanding profs this semester too!
Post a Comment