I am a sucker for these! But it is also a way for people to get to know me better, so here we go!
A. Attached or single? Attached! Will be 11 years in a couple of weeks!
B. Best friend? Brenda, Mike, & Mom.
C. Cake or pie? Both. Italian cake with buttercream, bananas, stawberries & custard or a Key Lime Pie, YUM!
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Watch
F. Favorite color? Red
G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither, jelly bellys for me.
H. Hometown? New York, NY
I. Indulgence? anything chocolate
J. January or July? Eh, neither. Give me September-December.
K. Kids? Two, the apples of my eyes.
L. Life isn’t complete without? God, Family, & Friends
M. Marriage date? September 20th
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 brother, 3 sisters
O. Oranges or apples? Both!
P. Phobias? Germs!
Q. Quotes? Your Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile :o)
R. Reasons to smile? Two of them, Leilani and Christopher!
S. Season of choice? Definitely Fall!!!! Wonderful colors, brisk air, yummy foods
T. Tag seven peeps! Melissa, Elisa, Keka, Ali, Jennifer, Susan, & Katie
U. Unknown fact about me? I was 3rd runner up in a beauty pageant when I was 15.
V. Vegetable? Broccoli
W. Worst habits? Hubby thinks its bad, but I am constantly wiping down my countertops and I can not see tabletops with misc items on them.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I'd have to say ultrasound since the times I've had them done were to peek at my babies!
Y. Your favorite food? Sushi
Z. Zodiac sign? The Scorpion.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
I love these memes.
Post a Comment