CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ugh

Been having issues with Blogger. I wrote a whole post yesterday and it never posted or saved. Then a post I had on Tuesday, mysteriously disappeared. Not sure if it is server issues or if my blog has been compromised, we shall see.

Yesterday Leilani had to perform 3 songs from her Spring Concert at the 4th Annual Hispanic Hertage performance. It was at 7pm and we had to arrive at 6:45pm. I planned to leave right after her performance because we didn't have dinner prior to arriving. The kids wanted to have IHOP so we figured it would be easier to go eat after the show. I felt bad leaving, but we were starving!

After dinner, I was feeling a tad bit dizzy. It got worse once I arrived home. I have no idea where that came from. I became concerned and thought I might have to make a run to the ER. But since Mike wasn't home yet(he had a dinner function to attend with some higher ups from his company that were in town), and my friend who usually watches the kids for me was working, I decided to just lay down and wait for Mike to get home. Thankfully I fell asleep and when I woke up this morning, the spinning has stopped but I feel like my head is in a fog. I have alot of pressure in my sinus area too. I am wondering if perhaps my sinus infection never really cleared up with the last bout of antibiotics. In either case I am going to make an appointment to see my doctor.

If the weather hold up, today will be Christopher's first official T-ball game! We are so excited. Chris is dragged around to all of Leilani's numerous activities. It is fun to actually be doing something for the little guy for a change. He is really looking forward to it and keeps looking at the weather forecast to make sure that rain won't put a damper on his game.

1 comments:

Melissa S said...

OOO...scary to feel that way hugh? Tball? Fun! Ajay is doing soccer and everyweekend so far it has been canceled due to rain..he is soo bummed!