
Who is my all time favorite female performing artist? Why Mariah Carey of course!
This means today was a very exciting day for me because Mariah's new cd, E=mc2 went on sale. So as soon as I picked up Chris from pre-school we drove to Target to pick it up. As soon as I jumped in the car I opened up the wrapping and popped it into my CD player. And I must say, it is great.
Yesterday I watched her on Oprah and loved the meaning behind her album title. Emancipation of Mariah Carey to the second power. Perfect. It is a continuation of her last album which catapulted her back to #1. She is an amazing artist, with an amazing voice, and I am so happy to see that although she went through a rough patch in her career and a much publicized divorce and nervous breakdown, she brought herself back to the top of her game.
And wasn't I thrilled to see that American Idol was doing "Mariah Carey" night! Just two weeks ago I was telling Mike and Leilani how I wish they did a Mariah Carey week. I can not wait to see what David Cook will do with a Mariah Carey song! Off to watch the show...
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
Mariah is up next on Idol..watching now! :-D
Post a Comment