CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Phew! I'm Beat!

What a weekend! Although it was very productive, I am utterly exhausted and so glad it is over.

Grandma & Grandpa A came for over on Friday to spend the weekend with us. They are leaving to Ecuador in a couple of weeks and decided they would come up and spend some time with Leilani and Chris before they leave. Since the forecast called for a gorgeous weekend and we had two extra pair of hands, Mike and I decided to get all the supplies for a Spring Clean Up.

Our backyard was desperately in need of it! I admit, we were quite neglectful of it due to lack of funds. Not only that but it always seemed to end up on the bottom of our to do lists. But no longer! I was tired of seeing the vines strangling our trees and the pesky weeds that kept popping out.

After spending a total of 10 hours doing extensive manual labor outside, our yard looks amazing. What a difference some weeding, pruning, and mulching can make! We have a small area that needs to be covered with weed fabric and mulch (we ran out of it), but that can be done the following weekend.

Now we are pooped!

1 comments:

Melissa S said...

Pictures!! Would love to see your hard work paid off:)