
for ICE CREAM! Today is Baskin Robbins annual 31 cents per scoop of ice cream promotion. Each year they lower the price per scoop as a way for them to honor America's firefighters. You also have the opportunity to donate to your local fire charities.
So today, we had a semi backwards day. We had dessert before dinner! Leilani and Chris were so excited to get a scoop (in Leilani's case 2) of yummy vanilla and reese's peanut butter cup ice cream. I had one scoop of Pralines' and Cream. YUMMY!
On the way out, we donated to our local fire department, which by the way, are volunteers. I give it to them and all firefighters....when most people are running away from a fire, these brave men and women are running into them. It is a perfect opportunity to show how much we appreciate them.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





2 comments:
Very fun blog and I am so glad that you got to participate. I participated too just in a more expensive way! ;)
oooo pralines and cream is one of my favs.....
Post a Comment