CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

REGISTERED!

For Creating Keepsakes Convention that is!

But it wasn't as easy and simple as you'd think. I mean, it is ONLY a scrapbook convention. Not like registering for college courses right? My dear, it was far worse! Registering for courses for college are a piece of cake next to registration for Creating Keepsakes Convention Valley Forge! By a long shot!

Jenn and I were patiently.....Oh, who am I kidding??.....anxiously waiting for the clock to hit 1pm so we can sign in and register. On your mark, get set, GO! Well, lets just say, we were getting nervous when the clock hit 1:07pm and the site was still giving an error message!

But finally we get in. Now where are those darn classes!!!! Two of the classes we wanted to take and the Friday night crop were not showing up. Could it have sold out in that little time?!?! We kept refreshing the screen and nada. Jenn checked on the CK Message Board and discovered we weren't the only ones experiencing the problem. I was getting a bit frustrated since I had to take Leilani and her friends to the boardwalk at 2pm.

We finally managed to get all our classes by 1:48pm. All's well.....not exactly.

In the evening I was talking to another friend of mine, giving her the list of classes we are taking so she can register when, I look at the confirmation.....I have two classes registered for the same time!!!! Blame it on server issues or the massive confusion of that hour, but now I have two classes at 9:50am on Friday! What is worse, I can't switch to the right one because that class sold out!

So I called and left a message to Creating Keepsakes letting them know of my dilemma. Hopefully they can fix the issue. If not, I will have to drop one of the classes. Can't be at 2 places at once, right? Hope all goes well!

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Melissa S said...

Have a great time! I never have been to a convention....details please when you get back:)