* So it seems "Stage Mom" has struck again. Not with me, thank God. But with another mom. Ay ve! Does it ever end?
* Christopher had another excellent day. Leilani was a bit off after school though. Not sure if she was just a little wired from school, or if it was a bit of sibling rivalry. I am sure seeing her brother being on his best behavior is a bit of a rarity for her. She's used to being the good girl. But I made it a point to get Leilani away from Chris before she drew the not so nice behavior out.
* Loved the fact that after a dreary morning, the sun decided to make an appearance. Boy, was I happy! I decided to enjoy the sunshine and soak it all in while I waited for Leilani's school bus.....Ah! How wonderful it feels to have the sun warm your face!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
It is the same here...when Ajay is on his best behavior it sort of makes Abi pick at him even more..and then she seems to get extra sensitive...so I do the same thing...I give them seperate time. Funny how kids are alike hugh?
Post a Comment