Today I woke up, all geared to do some serious scrapbooking and then it hit me. Scrapper's Block. I sat at my desk and stared at the beautiful papers and pictures and embellishments but nothing came to me. I tried changing up to a different kit but nada. So I came online to see if I can get some inspiration.....no can do. So I reluctantly put everything away.
Now I sit hear looking through my favorite scrapping websites looking for a spark of anything to get my back in the groove. Any tips out there?
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
Sometimes a break is what you need! I haven't really scrapped scrapped in many many months...I do now 2 lo's per month...not much but when it becomes a stress I stop. Not saying you are stressed..but perhaps you just need to leaf through some mags and pick up in a few days...
Post a Comment