CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Crooked Smile But Cute Nonetheless.....



It is FRRRRRRRRRRRREEZING here on the Jersey Shore. The day started off so dark and dreary, all I wanted to do was bring the blankets back up over my head and go back to sleep! Of course that wasn't going to happen. The alarm sounded and 3 minutes later Leilani's Wake Me Up Rescue Pet started barking...it was clearly the start of the day.

Leilani didn't want to get up from bed either. She usually is up and running when her dog wakes her, but not today. I had to walk over to her room and gently wake her. She peeked her head from under the covers and asked if it's morning already. "Unfortunately." I whispered and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. In true Leilani fashion she bounced out of bed and got started with her morning routine.

Christopher was missing another day of school today. When we went to the dentist for his cleaning last week we were told that he had cavities. Poor little man! Today was his first of 2 appointments to have it corrected. I was a little worried how he would do since he was meeting his new dentist for the first time. I worried for nothing because he adored him! Dr. See gave him some cherry flavored "happy juice" in his "airplane mask", and he was ready for lift-off!

He did extremely well! He was quite the chatterbox too! Afterwards, Dr. See told us to hold off on eating the pizza he wanted to eat till at least 3pm. It is a couple of minutes to three, and his smile is still a little crooked from the anesthesia. But it is cute nonetheless!

2 comments:

Melissa S said...

ahhhh! I didn't take a picture of my Abi all bloated up like that..should have! Gotta love that happy juice hugh? Abi got all giggly from it!

Scrapping My 2 Precious Gems said...

I know! I thought he looked adorable with his crooked smile. Being the scrapbooker, every moment is a photo opt! LOL