CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Must Resist....

I love Target! Even though every time I go into this store I come out with 10 OTHER items along with the ONE item I originally went in there for.

This morning I had a $10 gift card itching in my pocketbook. So I dropped Christopher off at school and headed to my addictive store. I went with the intentions of purchasing JUST the 3 drawer Sterlite for my 12x12 papers. Of course the dollar section beckoned me....."Come to me Carmen! Come see the amazing goodies I have to offer!" Of course I had to listen.....talk about no will power!

I bought 2 cute little metal mailboxes, one pink, the other red, to fill with fresh baked cookies for my twosome for Valentine's Day. They like chocolates, but a tin of cookies will really make thier day! And then of course I had to look through the scrapbooking goodies. I am a sucker for them, really.

Alot of them I already bought earlier in the month, but I picked up two more. One lucky reader will be getting it as a RAK! Just post a hello, and tell me your favorite Valentine memory. Who knows, the RAK can be making its way to you!

2 comments:

Melissa S said...

He he...target is my weakness as well...who knew?? I spend way too much there..but as you know I always seem to miss the scrap goodies!

I don't really do anything on valentines day....to me it is overrated...I want to be treated special everyday...not just Valentines. I usually just make Bobby a card and be done with it. He goes and gets me 2 cards..usually one serious lovey dovey one and then the other is some racy piece of you know what! Ha!

Mom2Niko said...

Gurlll..Me and Target are like two peas in a pod! I can't go in there without going through just about every aisle in hope of a bargain...which isn't too hard to do!

Hmm...Valentine memory...when Mike and I started dating he surprised me every day of the week leading up to Valentine's Day. One day he sent flowers to work...the next day he sent ballons...the following day he sent me chocolate goodies and every day there was soemthing else. The best part, was when I got home from work and was going through the mail, he had mailed a valentine card for each and every day. When Love day finally arrived he surprised me with a home cooked dinner, flowers, more choco goodies (yum) and cards. Great memory.