CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I <3 Target!


I may not be getting much scrapping done, but I am adding some wonderful additions to my embellishment collection thanks to the Target dollar spot. If you have not perused their dollar section lately, now is definitely the time!

Yes, I am an enabler!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dammit, I was just in there tonight to get cat litter. Looks like I'll be going back! :)

Unknown said...

oh you enabler!
You lovely wonderful, terrific enabler! Haven't been to the Target in a couple weeks (trying to save) but now I can go and stock up (and get some tp!).

Melissa S said...

I haven't been able to find things like that at our target...maybe cause most of it is picked over by the time I get there...those are great finds!!!

Mom2Niko said...

Don't you love great finds like these? I picke dup a few myself recently...except they didn't ahve those cute flower brads you scored! I'll have to check out a different Target!