Yesterday, we decided we would have an evening out with the kids. We decided to head over to the Freehold Mall. Our little family loves to window shop, and occasionally on our excursions we find a great deal. Yesterday at the Freehold Mall did not disappoint!
After looking forever for parking, we finally managed to get in the mall. First stop, as always, is the pet shop. We love looking at the puppies. And seeing that we narrowed down our choice to the Shitzu, we always find ourselves scoping out those at the pet stores. They had two, one white with brown patches and a completely tan one. SO CUTE! Leilani of course wanted to play with one in the room. I was tempted to allow her to, but came to my senses. If I did that, she would have a meltdown for the rest of the day. She so wants a puppy NOW. So I did what any good mommy would do when the whining started...I made a beeline for the door, and that ended our visit to the pet shop! LOL
Initially our reason for coming to the mall was to see if they had this cute outfit I saw online at Gymboree.com for Leilani for her birthday party. Of course the store didn't have it. So we continued our window shopping and hit the motherload of sales! Old Navy has all thier clearance items at 50% off that! Of course 75% off items were calling me to check them out. So I obliged. By the end of the visit at Old Navy I found 3 shirts for Leilani for next school year (she has tons of shirts for this year), 1 shirt for moi, and the cutest pair of shoes for Leilani I've ever seen at this store!
My grand total: A mere $12! The shoes alone cost more than that at full price! I left the store thrilled. And although we didn't find any more deals like this throughout the mall, I was content!
Gotta love a great sale!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
Ahhh...score! Love the shoes!!!!
Post a Comment