CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 06, 2008

MEN!

I should have gone with my gut feeling. I was upstairs watching TV, since Mike was watching the football game on the family room television, when Mike came up during the commercial break and asked where was my IPOD.

Me: Why do you want it?
Mike: I want to see something.
Me: Nope, you can't have it.
Mike: Why?
Me: You don't like Apple. Why you want to look at it for?
Mike: I want to see if I can figure out how to add the album art to it.
Me: Don't worry about it, Raul said he knows how to do it. He'll add it when he comes to visit.
Mike: I think I know how now.
Me: (reluctantly) I don't know....
Mike: Oh come on....
Me: (show him where it is) Now don't you go and sync it into the computer.
Mike: I know.

He leaves with my IPOD and about 30 minutes later he returns.

Mike: I have good news and I have bad news.
Me: Oh Lord, I am not going to want to hear this.
Mike: Which do you want to hear.
Me: (frustrated) What is it? I know whatever it is I am not going to be happy at all.
Mike: Well good news is that I got the album art on the IPOD. Bad news is I lost all the songs your brother downloaded on it in the process.
Me: Thats just wonderful. You pressed sync.
Mike: No I didn't.
Me: It is impossible that you would have lost over 100 songs if you didn't press sync on the computer. Now I am down from 237 songs to 65. You pressed sync.
Mike:Umm....maybe I did but there isn't an option....
Me: There is. That is why I loaded the songs myself last time....forget about it. Thanks.

Of course he left the room. He knows how much I listen to my IPOD while I clean and how long I waited to go to my brother's house to get the songs loaded.

Oh well, now I have to wait again. Why don't men listen???

1 comments:

Melissa S said...

OMG..I would be more angry than you....big hugs to you.....