First Day of School is only a mere 5 days away. So the kids are enjoying thier last few days of summer. Yesterday we spent the day swimming at our friend Arlene's house. It felt so good since the temps were in the high 80's.
Today Mike gets to work from home, so we are just going to chill out around the house. I love those days. No where to run to, no cares, no worries. I have everything set for the first day of school. Since it is Dominos day I don't have to worry about packing Leilani a lunch. Got her Hot Dog Lunchables for Thursdays lunch and it is rectangle pizzas at school Friday. All I have to do is try to decifer what Chris will want to take to school for snacks and I am done! Which is never an easy task since Christopher changes his mind a hundred times!
I am ready to start my class too. The History of Western Civilization. I know....the JOY! But it should be really interesting. My books are purchased and ready to go.
Tomorrow Mike and I are scheduled for a "Date Afternoon". We are going to watch Bourne Ultimatum and then we are having a Sushi lunch. YUM! I can't wait.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment