
I love those weekends when you just don't have a thing officially planned. I was supposed to take Chris to a birthday party yesterday, but since older sibs were not allowed, I had to pass. Mike had lots to do, and I couldn't just leave Leilani at home. It turned out being a good choice since I did a little organizing and even napped. Lord knows I needed it. I have been getting by on 6 hours sleep a night.
This morning we decided to go to Monmouth Mall and while Mike took Chris to Toys R Us, I took Leilani to the movies to see the Bratz movie. When she saw the previews for it she was so psyched to see it. She is a big Bratz fan. And although some mommies might think I am nuts for "allowing" the "trashy dolls" in my house because they set a "poor example" to young girls, I say...hey they are only kids once...and they are dolls for crying out loud.
The girls in the movie were dressed as every teenie bopper tends to dress. Stylish and fashionable. The story line was cute. It was a cute Tween Movie. Leilani loved it.
Afterwards we had lunch, did a little shopping at the mall, and then had some ice cream at ColdStone Creamery. YUM! I decided to appease Mike and get something of his choosing to share. I must admit, I have better taste. I will take a Our Strawberry Blonde over the Inventors Fave anyday.
I think I have gotten my Scrapping Mojo back. On the way home, I got so many ideas in my mind for pages I want to create. I have to get pic order to Winkflash on the double before I am in a slump again. Wish me luck!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment