CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Q&A

Jeanette, one of my favorite blog writers inspired me with her list of Q&A:

Never in my life have I: smoked a cigarette. Haven't "experimented" with anything drug related either.

High school was : a learning and growing experience, like Jeanette.

When I'm nervous : I can't sit still. I usually have to sit on my hands.

My hair : is brunette

When I was 5 : I saw my all-time favorite movie "Grease" with my mom at the theater.

When I turn my head left : I see my nice and tidy dining room.

I should be : scrapbooking...I have tons of kits made up, I need to get to work on them!

By this time next year : I should be heavy into my education classes for my Masters.

My favorite aunt is : my mom's sister Wanda. Only aunt I have a real relationship with since she is the only aunt I grew up around.

I have a hard time understanding : algebra. I guess that is why I do not want to teach HS.

You know I like you if : I call you just because.

My ideal breakfast is : pancakes or french toast.

If you visit my home town: you'll know what it is like to live in the hustle and bustle of the big city. Major reason why we moved to the quiet 'burbs. One thing I miss...the shopping! I do have tons of malls, but in the city you can find awesome finds.

If you spend the night at my house : We'd play Taboo or watch movies, talk and laugh alot.

My Favorite blonde : Definitely would have to be Jessica.

My favorite brunette : My best friend, Brenda (Above's older sister)

I shouldn't have been : so trusting of people. I have been burned and shed tears over people who could care less. But I take it all as a learning experience which essentially has made my stronger.

Last night I: watched High School Musical 2 AGAIN with Leilani.

A better name for me would be : hmmm don't know. I kinda like my name although when I was younger I wanted a name like, Stephanie, Neomi or Samantha.

I've been told I look like: Audrey Hepburn, and at Disney 2 ladies said I looked like Eva Lanogoria (don't see it).

Do you want to play along?

0 comments: