I am invited to a ladies only gathering this weekend. I am really excited and a bit nervous. Not only is it a few hours spent in the company of friends, enjoying the great outdoors, snacking and having real adult conversation. We are also treating each other with goodies. That is where the nervous part comes in.....
The gathering is themed after Oprah's "My Favorite Things". Each of the 9 ladies attending is to bring something for the others that they consider a favorite thing. Of course a first for me would be scrapbooking supplies! LOL But I thought not all of these ladies would appreciate scrapbooking items. So I thought long and hard. I want to share something that they would enjoy as well.
So I decided...one of my favorite things are Bath & Body Works goodies and scented candles. I am a huge fan of anything Bath & Body Works....but especially things that leave my hands smelling good. I am a germ freak. So I wash my hands alot, so it is no wonder that I want them to smell good too. I am also a fan of scented candles. Especially yummy apple scented ones. I have a whole collection of apple candles in every size by every candle maker. So I also got a couple of apple scented tealight candles. I added a poof sponge...but I don't know....Is this all cheesy??
I asked the hostess to see what are other's ideas. She said it is a secret. This is the packaging and what is in it. What do you think?
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment