I can't complain at all about how our Sunday was spent....we spent a lazy summer day enjoying the sand and surf at the beach. That is what summer is about!
List Three
1. List 3 things you see when you look to your left:
From my vantage point right now (I am lounging on my bed with my laptop):
- My sweet adorable Christopher sleeping beside me (each morning he comes to my bed to get a few extra minutes of shut eye snuggled next to me. I relish it!
- A portrait in a beautiful Mikasa frame of a 10 years younger Mike and I taken on our honeymoon cruise.
- A porcelain doll of a latina mother and child given to me for my first Mother's Day.
2. List 3 things you see when you look to your right:
- My pretty little touch lamp.
- My cell phone charging.
- the trees outside my window.
3. List the last 3 places you ate out at:
- Burger King.
- Mc D's
- Chuck E Cheese's
(Wow, I really need to get some adult dining in soon...my palate is only enduring kiddie fare.)
4. List the last 3 things you bought:
- 2 large pretty bowls for serving rice or pasta.
- 2 pretty, totally feminine summer shirts from Ann Taylor Loft (on sale for a steal! Gotta love that!)
- a pair of shorts for Christopher from Gymboree (gotta love end of summer sales!)
5. List the last 3 songs you listened to:
- What Time Is It -High School Musical 2
- Pumpin Up The Party- Hannah Montana
- Last Night - P Diddy
Yep, with a 8 year old girl in the house, my listening music is dictated by what she is listening to!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





2 comments:
Wow...can totally tell you have kids from your answers!! LOL
Love that Fav Things party idea, sounds like it was a lot of fun.
The Fav Thing party was amazing. I am still smiling today remembering it! LOL
Post a Comment