CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Get It Together

I really don't get it. Why is it that an organization that is depended upon to be in the know and....well....organized, isn't?

A couple of weeks ago I got the letter I was hounding the mailbox for days for. Christopher was accepted to the township's preschool program! Wonderful! So I got all the paperwork they were requiring (even though they had it all from last year)...property tax forms, birth certificate, immunization records....and drove the very same day to the school to hand it in. I was the very first one there. I asked if the program was going to be held at that school. The secretary said yes. So I explained that if that is the case if it is possible for her to place a request for me to be in the afternoon session since I have to get Leilani on the bus. Fine. She wrote PM next to Christopher's name.

Everything was fine and dandy till yesterday.... I spoke to one of Christopher's classmates mom and she said that the kids that live on our side of town will be attending the same preschool that they were at last year. WHAT??? Did they not say that the school was not going to be open to preschoolers? Did they not say if you got accepted to the preschool program you would be going to the OTHER school?? OK this screws everything up. If he goes to that school then he needs to go in the AM. If he goes in the PM then I will have a problem arriving back home to get Leilani OFF the bus.

Why can't officials get things straight? Do they not realize that we are depending on them to give us the facts without the run arounds? So now I am off to make some calls to see if I can get to the bottom of this.

0 comments: