CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Simply Beautiful



After much comtemplating on what I was going to make to bring to the "Our Favorite Things" party Tracy is hosting this afternoon, I decided to settle for something simple and delectable....chocolate covered strawberries. Hand dipped by moi. What lady can resist the perfect combination of yummy sweet and richness? As my friend Joann would say "Decadent".

There are only two words that can describe the weather outside today. Simply Beautiful! After a cold front set in late yesterday afternoon (it was downright chilly!), the evening gave us temperatures in the low 60's. Leilani, Chris, and I ran into the van and into IHOP where we ate pancakes for dinner. Backwards Day! Breakfast for dinner. Then we ran back into the van and back into our warm home. Sleeping with the windows open and the brisk air coming in was heavenly! It felt good to finally be able to cuddle and sleep under the blankets. And the day is just as gorgeous. Perfect weather for a afternoon in the backyard spent with the girls.

Unfortunately, this weather is a brief gift to us....for tomorrow we are forecasted to have temps that are typical for mid August. I will enjoy this delicious weather day while it last!

0 comments: