CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday Meme - Eye of the Beholder

1. What physical feature do you get complemented on the most? What do you think of that feature?

My dimples. Followed closely by my smile. I really do like my dimples. I'm glad Lei and Chris inherited them too.

2. What do you like best about your appearance?

I guess it would be my hair. It is naturally curly but with a flat iron or a hairdryer I can go straight if I want to.

3. What do you like the least about your appearance?

It have to be the extra belly fat I am carrying around from my pregnancy to Chris. I was able to get rid of it faster with Leilani. With Chris it has been resisting to dieting and such. I am not a big sit ups type of gal...

4. What is the most extreme thing you have done to try to change your looks? Surgery? Hair dye? Dieting?

I was on Atkins once. As in one day. I give it to those that can stick it out for months! I am definitely a fan of carbs! Weight Watchers worked for me.

5. If you could look anyway you wanted, how would you look?

Oh wow I love this question! I would downsize my "girls" to a more managable C....flatten my tummy and take a little off the thighs....that's all. LOL

0 comments: