What a treat! Due to the fact that it was snowing all afternoon combined with the fact that the temps are suppose to drop drastically, all after school activities were cancelled for today! WOOHOO! Mommy has the afternoon off! No having to shuttle Leilani and her friend Christopher off to CCD. And no having to rush home, cook, and get ready to go to the Children's Art Show in the bitter cold this evening. (Although Leilani was a bit bummed about that. One of her masterpieces is being displayed there. No worries, honey, they will reschedule!)
So what am I doing with those glorious few hours of liberty? Working on my American Lit work, of course! I am counting the days till school is officially over! This class has really put me through the ringer. I am still trying to recup from the first few weeks of nonstop writing assignments. Thankfully we are working on a short story segment. So it isn't as bad.
School work is done for the week, and tomorrow I can declare as a mental health day. I will do nothing but relax all day! Calgon take me away!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment