CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

It was a long, busy, exciting weekend. I am actually thoroughly glad that it is over. My body is screaming "SLEEP, SLEEP!" So I will definitely be hitting the sack nice and early today. Have to check to see if there will be a new episode of Desperate Housewives, because if there is, I will have to set the timer on the VCR to record it (I know, I know, I am light years away from the newest technology and do not own a TIVO or a DVR!).

Highlights:

Friday- The weather was gloomy and we were in the middle of an Ice Storm, but that didn't stop Leilani from having a party! I shoveled loads of ice and snow mix off the driveway throughout the day to assure that the kids didn't slip on ice. I was a tad bit concerned about the turnout, but in the end she only had one cancellation and she had a blast with 10 friends watching High School Musical with her friends, painted wooden crafts, made ice cream sundaes, and ate cupcakes. A fun time was had by all!

Saturday- Happy Baby Shower Jenn!!

Sunday- Today we woke up early and got the house ready for Leilani's 8th Birthday Luncheon with Christopher and Leilani's godparents. I made my famous lasagna with tossed salad and garlic bread. We ordered Mattina's delicious Italian birthday cake and had a great time catching up with everyone.

Well, I am off to feed my children and hubby and get ready for bed. Tomorrow is Leilani's actual birthday and the celebrations continue. More on that tomorrow!

0 comments: