Ahh...the weekend is over. I can definitely say it was a very pleasant one. Friday started off as boring! After all having to plan to stay indoors waiting for a Verizon Technician to come and service the phone from 9am-7pm is not exactly an exciting plan for the day. Thankfully Kathy was able to take and pick up Christopher from preschool. And I was fortunate! the techie came and fixed my phone line by 12pm. Cool beans! But since the skies were threatening to open up with a torrential downpour, I decided to sit tight and clean up the house. Later in the afternoon, Leilani, Christopher and I went to the bus station to pick up Grandpa Mario and Grandma Auri who were coming up for a visit.
Saturday, Leilani and I had a Mommy and Me Shopping Expedition planned. So we showered, got dressed, ate breakfast, and were on our way. She was excited to be going shopping for some new summer clothes, and even more excited to be able to go and use up her gift cards. So we went to Target, Barnes and Nobles, and Walmart. And we made a quick stop for lunch at McD's. We returned home packed with goodies and got ready to go to Breanna's birthday party at the bowling alley. Of course we were exhausted by the time the day was said and done. After dinner Mike and I settled in the family room to watch "You, Me, and Dupree" with Grandpa Mario and Grandma Auri. It was HILARIOUS! It was a wonderful way to end the day.
Today Mike and I went food shopping and decided to go to a lunch date of Sushi. Little did we know that the restaurant opens late on Sundays! I was so bummed out. So we quickly thought of a plan B and ate soup bowls and a split a panini at the Atlanta Bread Company. Afterwards we went back home, packed everyone in the van and went to the mall. Leilani found her summer sunglasses and sandals there. And I found a pretty blouse. Christopher obtained his Kleets for his first season of soccer.
Although it was not ultra exciting, we had a wonderful weekend.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment