Sunday has come and gone....phew where does the time go? After a fun filled day with 13 sugared up 6-9 year olds, I was ready to call it a night. Poor Lei, seems like she caught a very bad cold. She developed a fever and right now is hacking her head off in her bedroom. I think I am going to keep her from school tomorrow and take her to the doc to make sure it isn't something I should be worried about. She is so upset that she will be missing art. It is her favorite special.
It is so fun seeing how I can assist in planning a baby shower even long distance. My lil' sis Tina is expecting her first baby with her hubby Omar. A baby girl who will be named Tianna Isabella. My BIL emailed me and told me that the invites arrived and that they are perfect! I was called yesterday evening and told that the ribbons I ordered are ready. I will go and pick them up tomorrow and get down to getting the capias ready so I can mail them off to my sis' mom. I can't wait to see pics of everything put together. I know she is going to love it all.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment