Isn't this one of the cutest little babies you've seen?!?! This is my darling Godson, Sebastian! I had the amazing pleasure of playing with him all day yesterday at our annual end of summer BBQ!
The BBQ was an amazing success. We had entirely WAY to much to eat, but everyone enjoyed themselves nonetheless. Mike picked up a fresh sushi platter from our favorite Japanese restaurant. It was AMAZING. I think that is all I ate all day! Besides my mom's famous potato salad. AND the scrumptious pastries Nancy and Tony brought from thier local Italian bakery in Yonkers.
We were so blessed to be able to spend time with some of our closest family and friends. Raul, Chrissy-Poo, and Jonathan are spending the extra day with us and we are looking forward to it. We are pulling out the TABOO game for night filled of game playing fun!
Hope everyone is enjoying thier weekend!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
OMG - I LOVE Taboo! Love it! And Scattergories!
Post a Comment