CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Yard Sale- Day 1

We have survived Day 1 of our two day yard sale. I must say, we did pretty well. Leilani had a blast selling lemonade and I was ecstatic to get rid of tons of items that have been taking up room in my storage room and attic.

After the sale we took a ride to the inspection station. I can not believe that it has been 4 years since we purchased our Sienna! She has been really good to us too. And of course she passed with flying colors.

Today we will call it a night early. We will be doing the sale all over again at 8am. The early bird gets the worm, as they say!

1 comments:

Melissa S said...

Hey Carmen! You have so much energy...I tell ya:) I miss garage sale hopping. If I lived closer I would have stopped on by.