Originally, the plan for today was to go to my friend Michele's house to take the kids swimming. Turns out we had to reschedule since her grandchildren were not going to be there. So I took the opportunity to do what I was planning to do on Thursday.
Since yesterday I cleared out and organized Leilani's closet (as well as her room), I decided to dedicate today to Christopher's closet.
I pulled out the Rubbermaid bin with all of Chris' jeans and pants. I set up the iron and decided...Hmm maybe I should have him try these on. I, for sure, thought they fit. I mean, to me, he doesn't look like he has grown much. Boy, was I wrong! He had to have grown 2-3 inches over the summer! None of his pants fit.
The afternoon was spent ironing all his shirts and the 2 pair of pants that fit. It was exhausting standing there and chugging away. But I am pleased to say that is all done and the closet is ready for school.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





3 comments:
Hey....sounds familiar...I just did all that with Abi's closet today! She wasn't thrilled trying on the tons of clothes but it is done..reorganized and then we shopped to boot this afternoon for things that we had to replace. Ajay has all of his new stuff in the drawers...not in the closet yet...and well Ava...well it is all hodgepodge..gotta keep chugging!
The green color is called Olive Sprig and the original color I got from Bi-mart but the little bit darker color that was in the bedrooms is from walmart and it's still the Olive sprig but they had to match it with their paint and that's why it came out darker. The were able to find it in their computer though. I don't even have all the numbers they're at the old house. I was going to write them down before we left and then I forgot! But I'm sure if you just gave them the name they could find it. Good luck! :)
Getting organized like that is a pain but you feel so good once it's done.
Post a Comment