CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Most Beautiful Girl In the World

Chris and Leilani spent a quiet afternoon playing on the computer, while I took that opportunity to put the finishing touches on the class layouts I made at CKC.

Leilani was playing a game on the Holly Hobbie website when suddenly Holly said "I am the most beautiful girl in the world." The following is the conversation I heard:

Leilani: She just said she is the most beautiful girl in the world.

Chris: Yeah....

Leilani: Chris, who do you think is the most beautiful girl in the world?

Chris: Mommy.

Awwww! My heart swelled, a tear came to my eye, and I just had to gain my composure and call him over and give him a huge kiss and a hug.

I know one day that will no longer be his answer to this question, but for now I will bask in the glory knowing I am Christopher's choice of most beautiful girl in the world.

3 comments:

Moe Wanchuk said...

what a great little story....totally made my morning:)

Melissa S said...

Perfect song too for your post! It is amazing how our little boys view us now hugh?? Even when they are very naughty and trying our patience they still think we are beautiful and perfect.

TX to PA: Tales of a student mom said...

I love it....what a great story!