CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 03, 2008

CKC- Valley Forge

I'm baaaaaaack!!!!!

The weekend went by entirely too quickly. In the blink of an eye Friday morning turns into Sunday afternoon. Whoever coined the expression "Time Flies When Your Having Fun" wasn't kidding!

We left Chateau A at 6:15am. I know what some of you might be saying "You got up at the crack of dawn for a SCRAPBOOK convention?!?!?!" Yes, indeed I did. Those who have been bitten by the scrapbook bug can agree with every aspect of when it comes to scrapping, let's get the party started.

The ride to Valley Forge was uneventful. We made two pit stops: one for gas, the other for fuel of the human kind. We arrived at The Valley Forge Convention Center by 8:10am. I called my friend, Jenn, and she was just getting off the exit. I kissed the husband and kids goodbye and made my way to pick up my registration packet. Twenty minutes later, Jenn, spotted me and it was laughter and happy times for the rest of the weekend.

We shopped, we took classes, shopped some more, and cropped the weekend away. Between the two days I think I got a total of 10 hours sleep. You're pumped when you are having an amazing time doing the hobby you love!

I have tons of pics, but of course with 10 hours sleep for a 48 hour period, I am now suffering the consequences. I will be sure to post some pics tomorrow.

Until then, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Melissa S said...

Can't wait to see the pics! Welcome back:)

Diva's Thoughts said...

Sounds like a really great time. can't wait to see the pics!