Have I ever mentioned how amazing hubby is?
Both Mike and I woke up at 4am Saturday morning to get ready and make the trek into NYC to work proctoring an exam. Those unfamiliar with proctoring, this is where you sit and watch a group of people taking state or city exams for any one of a group of state or city positions. Leilani's godfather, Jeff, made the connection with a woman in charge of hiring for such exams. He recommended us. Of course we didn't mind. It means extra cash.
So after the exam we had to combat midtown traffic to get back out to New Jersey and Mike so pleasantly agreed for us to stop at IKEA. I did sweeten the deal by saying having dinner there would be most economical too, LOL. Why IKEA? Well, I saw the perfect wall shelf unit I wanted for my new scrapbook nook. And while I was at it I wanted to see if I can find baskets for the new craft table. Even though hubby was exhausted and all he could think of is getting home, we made the stop. Dinner was pretty good, and we scored finding both the shelf and the baskets!
Sunday is normally a rest day, but I cautiously gave a honey-do list. I kept my fingers crossed and wished for the best. By the end of the day, all the items on the honey-do list....were done! Even my new craft table was put together and my storage cubes put in place.
Mike went to bed last night and fell asleep before his head hit the pillow!
Honey, thanks so much for all you do. I love you!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
Ahhhh! It is so refreshing to hear someone appreciate their hubby! Yeah for Mike...he knows that the way to keep the hubby happy is to keep the wife happy!
Post a Comment