It seems that Summer, which had been teasing us for the past several weeks with on and off weather where we didn't know how to dress, decided to make a grand entrance on Memorial Day and stick around for a bit. Today was another beautiful hot day. I am generally not a fan of Hot Summer Weather, but I can not complain about it at all when we have 10% humidity. PERFECT!
Playdate & Mysterious Bug Bite....
This morning my friend Tracy called and set up a playdate between Christopher and Evan. Of course we can chat it up while they are playing too. So as the children frolic in the sprinklers, we ate a delicious lunch spread she had made....a tasty penne with artichoke, Spinach & Broccoli with garlic bread. It was deliciously light and flavorful! Then she treated us to strawberries and cream.....Ah, is she the perfect hostess or what! We had a wonderful time! When Christopher finally decided to eat his hotdog lunch he came over to me and I noticed that his right ear was very red and very swollen....I took a closer look and I didn't see an insect bite. Odd...
Brownie Outing....
Well since I was nervous about the swelling I decided to call Pam, my Brownie coleader and tell her that she would have to go on without me. She was gracious enough to pick up Leilani and take her with her to the Daisy Introduction to Brownies. Meanwhile I waited for the Ped to call me back. She finally did 5 minutes after Leilani left. She said more than likely it was an insect bite and to give Christopher some Benedryl and see if that helps the swelling to go down. She said if gets worse by tomorrow to bring him into the office. There is never a dull moment where kids are concerned. LOL
63 hours, 31 minutes, and 15 seconds......
Till I am at the Memories Expo! WOOHOO! I so look forward to this every year! My friend Jenn and I are pumped!! We both have set up over 40 page kits to do at the 2 crops we will be attending. It's a bummer that Nancy can't make it. We are looking forward to all the classes and the make and takes the expo has to offer. Memories Expo....here we come!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment