CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 08, 2006

MONDAY, MONDAY

Brrr...is it chilly outside! After an awesome weekend, and whole week prior with temps in the 70's & 80's, it was a shock to the system for the high to be just in the 50's! Thank God I didn't switch the winter clothes out of the drawers yet. It was so depressing to have to take out the heavy jackets again.

Christopher's Playdate

Christopher loves going to First Time On My Own classes. For the first 5 months, Chris was the only boy. But in late January a couple of boys entered the class. Boy, was he thrilled! Last month,a little boy named Evan joined the group. Chris and him became instant friends. Last week we went to a playdate at thier house. Today, they came over here. Can I say that the two of them got along wonderfully! It is so awesome to see him play nicely with a boy his own age. I did nearly have a heart attack at the end of the playdate though. As his mom and I were tidying up Evan and his sister opened the lock on my screen door and ran out! Tracy (his mom)ran out the door and I held Christopher back all the while my heart was in my throat. Living on the main road, that is my worst fear. Not only with my own children,but with a guests. Thankfully,Evan stopped running, and his mother caughtup to him halfway down my driveway. But it was quite the way to end a playdate.

Still Prepping

The countdown continues....5 days till the County Flea Market! Tracy and I spoke about it during the playdate and she suggested that I purchase one of those portable garment racks to hang some of the clothes on. Not only would it make looking through the clothes easier for the shoppers, but the presentation is also great and you can get top dollar for the dresses and sets. So when I dropped Leilani off at Spanish class, off Christopher and I went to Walmart. I ended up getting 2 garment racks and 2 storage bins. Now I need to scour the house for store hangers!

The Week Ahead...

The rest of the week will be spent mostly at home. Two of my friends need me to babysit thier chikdren (one on Tuesday, 2 on Thursday) So I will utilize that time to getting myself organized and ready for the flea market. Not to mention I have laundry to do. If I get lucky, I can also get some scrapbooking done too! LOL

0 comments: