Wow, I knew that having to get up early today(6am) was going to be tiring....but I sure am beat!
Kids Flea Market
Today was the flea market. After a whole week of preparing and stressing that it would rain....it turned out to be a beautiful day! We took 5 storage containers worth of clothes. I had purchased two portable clothing racks at Walmart earlier in the week and was able to hang the nicer clothes (dressy dresses and coats and jackets) in the bags and set the rest of the stuff up by sizes in the storage bins (remember I am very meticulous...LOL). We arrived and thankfully were given a spot in the shade. We parked the car and Aur(my MIL)set everything up.At 8:30am the park was open to the public. In 4 hours we made the eqivelent of $50 an hour. Not too shabby!!!!
Party on the Boardwalk
There was no resting for me today....when we arrived home, we unpacked the van, and put everything away. Then I set out to vacuum the inside of the van before Mike put the middle seats back in...it is amazing how many crumbs these two kids can get in between thier seats! No sooner was I done that I had to take Leilani to her best friends birthday party at the Boardwalk. It was really nice! Each child got a ticket booklet for 12 rides and then they went back for pizza, drinks, cake and ice cream. They each got a little goodie bag. Leilani had a blast. If you left it up to her she would have stayed there longer! LOL
Off to Dreamland....
Since I am utterly exhausted.....I am going to go off to bed. Tomorrow hopefully I do not have to lift a finger....After all it is Mother's Day! LOL Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies who read this!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment