CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Simply Me

Simply Me!

What Everyone Should Know About Me.....

- I am a Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend and Confidante
- I am a happy go lucky type of gal. I see the glass as half full, always know that the sun will come out tomorrow, and when all the chips are down, I know without a doubt that they will look up soon!
- I am a SCRAPAHOLIC! Although I have been a photo enthusiast, and scrapper since forever, but I have been scrapping the safe way for the past 7 1/2 years. It is my niche. It is the one craft that I have given myself wholeheartedly to.

What Some People May Know......

- I was born and raised in NYC....Love it, it will always be my hometown.
- I have made a home on the Jersey Shore. I love it here,and I always rest easily knowing that I am just 80 miles from my roots in the big city.
- I am the oldest of 5.
- My Mom is my hero.
- I am extremely happily married to my soul mate.
- I have 2 rays of sunshine of which my life wouldn't be complete without.
- I am a compulsive planner.
- To go with that, I am also a neat freak. Water stain on my counter? Where are those Clorox Wipes!


What Many Don't Know About Me.....

- I came out in a beauty pageant when I was 15.
- I was 3rd runner up in the pageant! LOL
- I was a singer in a Girl Band....
- I love to organize things.
- I dislike onions.
- I secretly dream of traveling all of Europe!

0 comments: