My Mega Disney swap is shipped and off to Jennifer! I have packed 35 page kits for the Memories Expo....now all I can do is sit and wait....
This weekend was a lazy kind of weekend. With no plans whatsoever, it felt wonderful to just pitter patter around the house and do random things. Saturday before I took Leilani to dance her friend Samantha's mom called me and asked if Leilani can come over for a playdate. Absolutely! Leilani was ecstatic! Sammy is one of her close friends at school and since her mom Chrissy works, it is very diffiult for us to get the girls together during the week. And the weekend are usually preplanned weeks ahead of time with birthday parties and family outings. So this weekend was perfect. I took the extra time after dropping her off to run over to the Local Scrapbook Store. I have to say I was a VERY Good Girl! My total was $3.05!!!! I needed to get a bottle of Stickles....I am addicted to that little bottle of glittery goodness, and they had one yard left of an adorable red an white polka dot ribbon I can use on a Disney page. I couldn't go overboard after going to the Junkitz sale Friday and knowing that in less than 2 weeks I will be at the Memories Expo.
The rest of the weekend we spent just scouring closets and storage rooms for anything we don't want anymore. Our garage sale will be this coming weekend so we want to have everything prepped and ready in the garage.
Mike made some awesome shiskabobs last night! We had bought this delicious chipote marinade at Costco a couple of weeks ago and couldn't wait to try it out. It was delicious. Gotta love the little taste test you get at Costco. Otherwise, there are lots of things we wouldn't try out.
My Goals for the Week:
- Get my Scrapbook tote completely packed and ready for expo.
- Make a run to AC Moore for more adhesives...my world would come crashing down at the crop if I run out of that! LOL
- Organize and price items for the yard sale.
- Call little brother and find out what day he will be coming over. Need to know so I can have his birthday cake ready!
- Prep what the Girl Scouts will be doing this week.....
- Create banner for the Troop for thier Memorial Day Parade.
- And of course being borderline OCD....CLEAN...CLEAN....CLEAN.....LOL
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment