Happy Mother's Day everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Up Bright and Early....
unnecessarily, really...I went to bed last night at 9:30pm (I was pooped after the long day!) with every intention of sleeping in late. That didn't happen...I ended up waking up at 7am. I tried closing my eyes and going back to sleep but it was a hopeless mission. So I decided to flip through my Creating Keepsakes Magazines (some definite scraplifts in this issue!) and then read my Woman's Day magazine instead. Some pretty interesting articles and yummy recipes in it! Then at about 8am Leilani woke up. She and Christopher ended up bringing their sleeping bags into the room and camping out. Mike ended up waking up when Leilani said "Dad its Mother's Day time to go make Mommy some breakfast! They went downstairs while I lounged a little more and the made scramble eggs with toast and flavored coffee....Yummy!
A Whole Hour to Myself!
After breakfast, Mike, Leilani and Christopher got dressed and went shopping for my Mother's Day gift. I was to go pick out my gifts during the week but couldn't find anything I really liked. Not only that but shopping with Christopher is really not fun at all! LOL Lucky thing I ended up getting my dress to wear on Mother's Day! LOL So I took the time to go take a long hot shower....Uninterrupted! It was great! Then I got dressed and ready for our 12:30pm reservation at our favorite Hibachi Restaurant, IKKO. 
Steaming Volcanos and Scallops Eel Sushi....YUMMY!
After opening gifts with grandma (Leilani and Chris picked out 2 sets of PJ's and 3 different Tshirts for me and I got a really cool dish rack from Auri) and taking some pictures for my scrapbook...we headed out to the restaurant. Wow...I can never tire of this place! The food is delicious! Auri loved it! And she is really picky! She even said she would treat us to Christmas Eve dinner this year....she cleaned her whole plate that is how much loved it.
We came home afterwards, changed our clothes, and then Mike and I went food shopping. Now I will continue enjoying my Mother's Day...do a little web surfing and then get ready for some Sunday night television.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment