Wow another wonderful weekend breezed right by us!
BBQ & Raul's Birthday....
Saturday started out with us prepping the house for our visit from my dear brother Raul and his girlfriend Mariana. He, by the way, turned the big 30 earlier in the week. So our BBQ was also a birthday celebration wrapped in one. They were "suppose" to arrive by 1pm so we can leisurely eat and then head out to the movies. That would have meant leaving at 9am. Of course Mike and I just knew that wouldnt be happening honestly, LOL. They didnt leave till close to 11:30am. Needless to say, they arrived at a bit past 3pm. They had to gobble down thier food and then we headed out to the movies. Raul took the kids to see Over the Hedge while Mike, Mariana and I went to see the Davinci Code. Excellent Movie! It was a fun outing!
We got back home and had Dominos pizza and then spent some time playing outside. Of course I was the photographer...lol. Once it got dark we went back in and watched Cheaper By the Dozen 2. Then it was off to dreamland for we had a long busy day....
Memorial Day Parade...
Leilani and I had to wake up bright and early to get ready for the Memorial Day Parade. Our girl scout troop was walking in it. 10 of the 12 girls made it and although it was very hot (90 degrees!) they made the walk till the end! I am very proud of them.
Winding Down....
Now we are just relaxing....Raul and Mariana are on thier way back to CT. It was a nice weekend with them. The kids are engrossed in Leilani's Dora game for the Game Cube that she recieved from Raul as a belated birthday gift...and I am about to go make the change of winter to summer clothes in the drawers.
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
Thanks Jessie!
Post a Comment