Are We Scheduled For A Full Moon Tonight.......
but it seems like kids are in rare form today! Otherwise very well behaved kids were showing thier not to nice side today,lol. And Christopher.....well, lets just say God probably had his fill from hearing from me today and my request for patience! LOL
My day started out with taking Christopher to his Preschool Storytime at the library. Normally Christopher is looking forward to going here. I knew something was up when we got there and instead of him sitting with the other children, he wanted to sit beside me. That's odd.... What was even odder was that he didn't want to play Duck Duck Goose at the end. This is the highlight of his library visit!Waiting patiently for Ms. Michele to choose him as goose, and chasing her around the circle and tagging her. Nope, not today. Today when it came time to go sit in the circle he initially went,but he turned around and saw a grandma occupy the sit he had just vacated and he lost it! He was crying and I asked him if he wanted to leave and he said yes. Hope he isn't coming down with anything....
After that we took my moms present to the post office. It is officially off and she should get it by Friday afternoon! 
Girly Beach Bag
Now I had a Bath & Body Works Gift Certificate waiting to be spent from Christmas time,but since I usually get shower gels and lotions as gifts at Christmas time from my friends, I decided to hold on to it till I am in need of a few new bottles. It was that time. So I went to Bath & Body Works with gift certificate in hand, along with a coupon for $10 off any purchase of $30 or more from my friend Amy, and went shopping! Of course not even 1/4 way into the store do I see this perfect little beach bag. I Loved it! Oh so girly! And with a zipper to boot! And it was fate! Inside was my favorite "Moonlight" scent. Right next to it was a manicure set in a carrying case....had to pick that up to! So in the matter of 5 minutes I found the perfect gifts with my Gift Certificate....Merry Christmas to me! LOL
Press Your Luck.....
I guess I hit a whammy thinking that I can go to Kohls shopping for myself with Christopher. We get in the store and Christopher wanted to find a stroller cart. None were available....only a shopping cart. He almost lost it. But I told him "Look Chris you can push it around and help Mommy!" He liked that idea. We are happily looking around and I decide to go take a look at the Casuals department. On the way, a lady asked if we wanted to switch carts. She had the stroller cart Chris wanted and she wanted to regular shopping cart. I asked Christopher if he wanted to switch, which he said Yes. So we made the switch, Chris hopped in the stroller and we went our merry way.......Or so I thought. 2 minutes later he starts screaming for the shopping cart! He totally lost it. I ended up losing all interest in shopping and we left to come home.
Girl Scout Gone Wild...
Now my Girl Scouts are usually a very well behaved bunch...but today my "3 Muskateers" (3 of my girls who are inseparable) were in rare form! LOL At the end Pam, my coleader,and I had to talk to the girls and during that they were still not listening and we told them we would have to call the moms....that got them to stop, and one got so upset that she didn't want to participate at all. What to do! LOL
Ready for Bed...
Dinner is Fish Sticks and Tater Tots, for I am beat!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment