CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

American Idol Finale

Although my favorite Chris (and also Simon's favorite, he was asked was his pick for the finale there and he said No, that Chris shouldve been there, but when you leave the voting in Americas hand you have to take what you are given), I had to watch the final competition. Earlier after Chris was voted out I was rooting for Katherine but I have to say that last night, Taylor shined and got my vote! I LOVED the debut single he sang! AWESOME! I hope he wins so I can buy the download.

Yard Sale
I have everything ready for the Yard Sale, but of course they are forecasting rain for the weekend. Bummer! So instead of spending the money for placing the ad for a so-so weekend, we decided to hold off and leave it for a better weekend.

Memories Expo....Scrapbooking....Wish Lists
I am so anxious to get to expo now that I am all packed up and all I have to do is wait. I have been scouring all the new products that the websites have and have a little shopping list of things to get at expo. Hopefully they have the stuff! And I am really itching to buy the Cricut. I was going to place it on a wish list for my birthday but I dont think I can wait that long! So I have to get myself in gear with my EBAY sales so I can save up for it. I can always put fonts for it on my wishlist! LOL

0 comments: