CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Chris Daughtry????? WHAT??????? I demand a recount! There is no way that Taylor and Elliott got more votes than Chris. Nope! No way, no how! I was beyond shocked last night. Mind you, Mike, who doesn't really watch the show said "Wow, that is rigged!!!!" Is it a publicity ploy for the show to drum up more viewers?? I mean don't they get Millions of viewers every week tuning in?? My mother who is a Kat fan was flabergasted when they said Chris was going home. She couldnt believe that Taylor and Elliott were sent back to the couch. And even though she loves her Katharine, she thought for sure she would be going home. She called me as soon as the show was over and said "I don't believe it!" If it is a publicity stunt for the show....They lost one viewer for the rest of the season. Only person that deserves to still be there right now is Katherine. Elliott and Taylor should have been out even before some of the other ousted Idol contestants. Good luck Kat!

Babysitting Part Deux....
Today was my second day this week babysitting. Today I had Brittany and Hannah over. They had a great time playing games with Christopher. Chris loved having them over. What is wonderful is that they all play so well together. Before you knew it 2hours had past and Sandra was back to get her girls.


Mother's Day Tea Party
Today Christopher little playgroup class at the rec center had a little Mother's Day Tea Party for the Moms. Ms. Diane had told us last week to have the kids dress up for it! It was absolutely adorable! Christopher made me a picture and a tissue paper flower. And we had iced tea in little tea cups. He looked so handsome and he kept saying "Mommy,you like your flower? " then he would kiss me and say "I Love You Mommy". I can just eat him up!

Off to the Never Ending Task!
Now I am off to see if I can complete my task of sorting these clothes. I really do hope that I can sell most of it! It is incredible to see so much stuff here. They are forecasting rain for the weekend though. I really hope not! I have been inquiring about renting a canaopy since the sale goes on rain or shine....and the prices they want is ridiculous! If I rented one then we would probably not even see a profit! So I am praying for no rain!

0 comments: