I can sit back and say "Aaaahhhh". After cleaning and vacuuming and organizing...my house is back to normal. I love having company. I love to entertain. But the tough part, being that we don't have a guest room, I can't really clean up the family/living room where they are staying at. Not my usual thorough cleaning anyway. So I usually have to wait till my guests leave. So now that room is back to normal...
The Sun is Shining....
Yesterday and today were picture perfect weather days! Temps were in the low 70's and sunny! Just my kind of weather. This morning I picked up my friend Amy and we went for a walk around the resevoir. 3 miles later....I drove her back home and then went to Target. I had seen these Sterlite 12x12 storage drawer containers that is perfect for scrapping supplies! Yesterday I had picked one up at Walmart, but I wasn't really enamoured with it. It had blue drawers....I really prefer them clear. So today I decided to go to Target and see if they had them. Sure enough they did! I picked up two sets! I had anticipated finding them so I had the blue ones in the van. Took those babies back to Walmart...got my money back...and came home and got organizing. Now the area looks perfect! Now I just have to go to the garage and get the label maker so I can get the drawers labeled. I know I know....obsessive compulsive....I can't help it! Just love knowing that everything has it's own place.
Disney Swap....
I am almost done with the Mega Disney Swap I am in....yeah!!!! I will be mailing that off to Jenn on Monday and then I am done till the next one is due. I have to ask her to please email me pics so I know if I can kit up any pics for those swap items since I will not be getting it till I see her at Expo. That Disney album will be so done by the end of Expo weekend!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment